Wednesday 22 July 2009

Nokia 6700 Classic: An Excellent Classic Mobile Phone

Nokia 6700 ClassicNokia is an established brand in the market and is popular for well designed and sophisticated handsets. The smart phones of the brand are well built in accordance with the taste of people. One can find handsets with simple features and also with advanced features meant for people belonging to high strata of the society. Being a gadget freak, I was longing for a handset with fabulous style with latest technology. My hunt ended at the Nokia 6700 Classic which has offered me awesome applications that are users friendly in nature.

The 3G network phone weighs 116.5 grams with the dimensions of 109.8 x 45 x 11.2 mm. The internal memory of the handset is embedded with 170MB with the MicroSD card that supports memory expansion up to 16 GB. Once fully charged, the handset delivers stand by of 300 hours and talk time of 4 hours. I am fond of its 5MP camera that enables me to capture still images as well as record videos of my friends and relatives.

The Nokia 6700 Classic entitled users to enjoy speedy connectivity with advanced technologies like Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, EDGE and USB. With HTML and WAP2.0-enabled browser, I can surf Internet and download videos with ease. The handset also has superb media player formats like MP3, M4A,AAC, eAAC+,WMA and also allows me to tune into my favourite radio station with the help of FM radio with RDS support. The other common applications present in the handset include messaging, call record, phone book etc. Through messaging, users can send SMS, MMS and Emails to their friends or relative wherever they are at reasonable rate. The phone book can store 1000 contacts of others and one can view last 20 missed, dialed and received calls.I am satisfied with the handset and trust me, you will also feel the same after using this device once. If there is any query or confusion, you can surf various protocols that will provide sufficient information related to the Nokia 6700 Classic. So, don't miss this opportunity and garb this superb handset.

No comments:

Post a Comment